Collegiate Sports Medicine, Red Deer GoodLife Fitness
Address: Parkland Mall, 4747-67 St, Red Deer, AB
Phone: (403) 358-4692
Fax: (403) 314-4227
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 10:00am to 6:00pm
Live Your Life!
When an injury or pain complicates your life, it can be hard to do the things you love our clinic can help.
We have the expertise to rehabilitate a wide range of injuries sustained by everyone, from kids with concussions, to seniors recovering from hip surgery. Our goal is to make your rehabilitation efficient, convenient, and stress free.
See our team for effective, proven care and live your life!
Every appointment at our GoodLife Fitness clinic includes a FREE workout, steam or visit to the sauna!
What Sets Us Apart:
- Client Education: anatomy models & pamphlets to explain what you injured & an outline of what needs to be done
- Low patient to therapist ratio
- Home Program: Individualized, injury specific rehab program to help facilitate recovery & restore function
- Contemporary & Traditional Treatment Techniques
- Use of hands-on therapies such as mobilizations & frictions
Our team can help with many injuries:
- Rotator Cuff Strain
- Shoulder Impingement
- Plantar fasciitis
- Running injuries
- Low back Strain
- Lumbar herniated disc
- & many more