Join our Team
Our sports medicine team is dedicated to achieving positive results and enhancing sport performance through a multidisciplinary, professional approach. We are committed to perpetual learning, sharing of knowledge, & reaching beyond our capabilities for the benefit of our clients.
We are a busy sport medicine clinic directed by a Certified Athletic Therapist. The clinic currently has contractors and staff, covering disciplines including physiotherapy, athletic therapy, and massage therapy. Our clinic will see you formulating goals & planning treatments for a diverse population of clients ranging from farmers and ranchers to professional athletes.
Currently Hiring Physiotherapy and Massage Therapy
See complete posts below
Less Paper Work, More Therapy
Collegiate Sports Medicine is a professionally managed, multi-disciplinary clinic. Professional management means we oversee and actively manage everything from staff and IT to supplies, equipment and billing.
Eliminating the administrative burden allows our therapists to concentrate on delivering the best client care possible and provides them the freedom to pursue the lifestyle they desire.
At Collegiate Sports Medicine, we are proud of over 13 years of successful relationships with physicians, sport organizations and many community partners. We remain true to the organization’s core values of integrity, relationships, learning, health, responsibility.
What We Offer
Positions Available at Red Deer / Olds Clinics
- The successful candidate will possess treatment standards & patient education requirements aligned with Collegiate Sports Medicine philosophies.
- New grads are welcome to apply
- Licensed with the College of Physical Therapists of Alberta (CPTA)
- Focus on active-based rehab programs and patient education with a team approach
- Experience in Orthopedics
- Interest/experience in sports therapy/medicine, acute care, industrial rehabilitation, and/or private practice is an asset
- Criminal records check
Additional Information based on Full-time Position:
- Compensation for the full-time position is $85 000 – $110,000/year (depending on experience)
- Contract agreements available
- 7 hours/day booked appointments
- Included 2 weeks vacation/year
- Including 1 week paid time off for Continuing Education Plus $2000 Continuing Education Fund
- Included Health Spending Account ($2000)
- Included Clinic Assistant/Exercise Therapist as needed
- Max 2-3 patients/hour
- Completion of 2 year (2200hr) program
- Completion of high school
- Certification by a provincial or territorial association for massage therapists
- Position available immediately
- Competitive lease or contract available.
- Criminal record check required
Emily Wong, HR Manager
Red Deer, AB T4N 1R8